Patrysha shares exciting YouTube marketing ideas to help your small business reach a larger segment of your audience.
If you've heard that YouTube is a great way to market a small business, but have no idea how to get started, my colleague Patrysha has returned to help us learn how to get started.
This time we get to hear how she started out with a Super 8 video camera and a dream to be a broadcaster. Instead, she turned to small business marketing and coaching, which she's been doing for more than 20 years.
She answers questions that teachers starting small businesses have about YouTube:
- How can I use YouTube as a small business marketing tool?
- What equipment do I need to record? Do I need to buy a camera?
- How can I repurpose my video content for more marketing purposes?
- What tools do I need to record and transcribe and caption my videos?
- Can I use YouTube to market if I hate being in front of the camera?
You can reach Patrysha through her websites and social media below:
Tools mentioned in this episode include:
Interested in Search Engine Optimization?
Join the mailing list below and you'll be the first to know when we release our SEO course.